Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Softride Rocket TT7 Purchase [roady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in Canada and my local organization goes strictly by UCI rules, that is why they are there. Had me slam my seat back before my first ever TT to get within the RULES.

t~
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Rocket TT7 Purchase [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, Just curious what was the problem with out of the saddle climbs. Never rode one but I would think it would feel the same as most others normal bikes out of the saddle.

Styrrell

Styrrell
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Rocket TT7 Purchase [styrrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I personally don't think they are any different out of the saddle. One thing I have noticed with riding softrides is you can stay in the saddle significantly longer before you need to stand. I've even played with bouncing on purpose to get the same feel as standing but the support and spring from the beam. I really think that helps on the climbs too.
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Rocket TT7 Purchase [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It could actually be for the best if one of larger bike comapnies purchases them. Softride's marketing the last several years hasn't been the best and their website is not the most elaborate or updated much. There are several of the top pros that ride Softrides who have placed well in Ironmans and other races this year and they haven't even promoted it, while other bike companies update there websites as soon as one of their riders does well at a race on their bike. Maybe a new buyer Co. could pump a little more money into marketing & promoting the products and athletes who ride SR's and make the website a little more up to date, too.
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Rocket TT7 Purchase [JAG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
make the plunge! most comfortable bike you will ever own
Quote Reply

Prev Next