Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hey Math Majors...Figure this Out!!! [tri_philly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oops, i was so slow half the world already solved it. reminds me of the sat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Au contraire. You have several problems.

First off, you have 34cm for the radius of the 808, and 35 for the H3. That is going to be a big swing right there.

Plus you assume the blades all go the full width all the way to the center of the hub. But in that case, you would end up counting the area at the junction multiple times (think ven [sp?] diagram).

I have already clearly dominated this problem! :P

What is wrong with us. :)

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Math Majors...Figure this Out!!! [SwBkRn44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Use this website to answer your question http://www.analyticcycling.com/. You need to be a real bike and engineering nerd to appreciate the site
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Math Majors...Figure this Out!!! [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, the 34 was just a typo--the calculation uses 35. But that defense aside, I concede over-counting the center, and your utter domination in terms of both speed AND technical proficiency. Don't worry, I'm a mid-to-back of packer, quite used to that concession!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Next step, calculate how long this thread can remain on the first page...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Math Majors...Figure this Out!!! [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, I am going to admit I am a little proud to have started a thread that has attracted so much attention, I would like to thank you all for helping me get to this point.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply

Prev Next