Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone out there among us acquired a Quintana Roo Seduza yet? Did you get it from a brick and mortar shop or online? What size? How's it fit? How's it ride? Easy to build and tweak? Any quirks? Likes and dislikes? And... what did you pay?

I'm really interested in hearing how this bike rides and how the carbon lay-up and finish looks in person.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet? [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry, just got a Lucero in the mail today and I have to say it's gorgeous but no seduza. the frame design sure is nice though and it's scary light. Sexy fork and seat stays.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet? [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So are you flicking the P3 SL?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no the QR is for a friend, I'm helping her build it up. She actually borrowed a p3sl for a couple of weeks and loved it but is so used to her carbon Kestrel 200ems that she wanted another carbon bike. Choice came down to aesthetics in the end, she liked the Lucero a lot better and we got a great deal on it as well. I'm keeping my P3sl for a while. I may upgrade next year but it'll be based on the cool factor rather than performance as I think the P3sl is a rocket.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet? [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This dropped a bit too quickly before anyone who actually acquired a Seduza could post. So... BUMP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No Seduza's have been delivered to dealers yet that I am aware of.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]No Seduzas have been delivered to dealers yet that I am aware of.[/reply]
R&A claims they have them in stock. I think trisports.com does, too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seduza? Who wants a Seduza?!

Caliente, the hottest bike for 2006. PERIOD.

http://twitter.com/krepster || http://www.pedro-gomes.com || follow all the action on facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet? [Klep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Caliente is just a Seduza with race wheels and a slightly up-spec component group. If you already have a set of race wheels (or don't like the colour of the Caliente), then the Seduza is probably a better economic choice.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet? [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RACycles in Brooklyn has both the Seduza and Caliente in stock (what don't they have in stock?).

Must be subjective on my part, but I thought both bikes were rather heavy for full carbon--so much so that I didn't even try one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What type of warranty do the carbon fiber QR bikes have?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet? [PR_Stallion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike Warranty.
  • Titanium: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
  • Lucero: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
  • Aluminum: 3-year warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
QR Titanium frames (Ti-phoon, PicanTi, Santo) feature a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship to the original owner of these frames. QR Aluminum bikes feature a 3-year limited warranty on the frames, and a one year warranty on parts.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone Riding a Seduza Yet? [Vapor Trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Must be subjective on my part, but I thought both bikes were rather heavy for full carbon--so much so that I didn't even try one. "

Could be subjective on your part. The frame weight of the Seduza and Caliente is listed on QR website as having the same weight as the Lucero. I find my Lucero to be somewhat lighter compared to the Cervelo P3 I owned and the QR Tiphoon that I still own. Now obviously the component build will make a difference in the weights of the 3 models. Interestingly, my Ultegra 10 Lucero with DA cranks and Hed Alps weighs less than my full DA 10 P3 with Hed Alps. Bottom line is the Lucero is a fine bike. I'd be curious to know how it stacks up against the P3C in terms of overall weight. I wouldn't let weight be a determining factor though in the selection of a bike.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
R&A Cycles has Seduzas AND Calientes in stock- Mediums I believe, and not jsut one or two either but a good amount.

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Last edited by: jasonogk: Oct 28, 05 6:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trisports.com has at least one caliente ( I rode it) and at least one Seduza in stock as of last thursday

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply