Classification: Full Time
Reports To: Marketing Director
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Carmichael Training Systems is hiring for an entry level Marketing Manager to work full time at our Colorado Springs headquarters. The right candidate will possess strong organization and communication skills, and excellent problem-solving skills. He/she will be responsible for managing the company’s primary marketing functions under the direction of the Marketing Director. This is a hands-on position that includes producing email marketing and social media campaigns, managing multiple social media accounts, managing partnership deliverables, and managing website/ecommerce systems.
Who we’re looking for:
If you’re looking to make a measurable impact quickly, then bring your ideas and the work ethic to shepherd them from concept to delivery. As a small company with minimal layers of bureaucracy you will not languish on small or insignificant projects, but rather start working on projects with bottom-line impact immediately. You’ll be working on a wide range of initiatives simultaneously in a fast-moving environment where independence and personal responsibility are valued and rewarded. If you’re an imaginative and organized self-starter with a passion for endurance sports and customer-oriented marketing, we’re looking for you.
1. Coordinate and schedule marketing and content marketing email campaigns
2. Manage CTS social media channels
3. Coordinate lead-generator initiatives to grow the CTS Email Database
4. Coordinate and manage content and marketing deliverables in support of CTS relationships with endurance sports industry partners
5. Manage website and ecommerce site using content management systems
6. Identify, recommend, and test new marketing technology & marketing channels to achieve Company goals.
7. Maximize relationships with CTS-sponsored athletes
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Intermediate level use of Microsoft Office software, proficiency in Google Analytics, and content management systems.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to prioritize and manage time, technical and business problem solving skills, ability to learn/apply new technologies, systems, tools quickly as business changes.
- Experience creating and managing budgets is preferred
· Basic understanding of HTML is preferred
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or similar is preferred
This is a full time position. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
CTS benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, PTO.
In order to apply for the position, please submit a resume, cover letter and any relevant experience to-
Marketing Director, Carmichael Training Systems Inc.