Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Just found 2 cracked plates on a stainless Wipperman Chain [hiro11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Just found 2 cracked plates on a stainless Wipperman Chain [ceal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you realize you just revived a thread that had not seen any posts in 18 years?

(I kept scratching my head when people were talking about about Shimano non-replaceable pins...)
Quote Reply
Re: Just found 2 cracked plates on a stainless Wipperman Chain [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JoeO wrote:
Did you realize you just revived a thread that had not seen any posts in 18 years?

(I kept scratching my head when people were talking about about Shimano non-replaceable pins...)

Do you realize you're replying to someone who hasn't logged on since 2006? :)

To be fair the original culprit is no longer part of this thread. Someone on this forum thinks it's funny to register accounts that are AI chatbots, e.g. Dante95. This latest account was scrubbed.

I wouldn't mind if there was any entertainment value at all provided. But there is none.
Quote Reply
Re: Just found 2 cracked plates on a stainless Wipperman Chain [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
JoeO wrote:

Do you realize you're replying to someone who hasn't logged on since 2006? :)

To be fair the original culprit is no longer part of this thread. Someone on this forum thinks it's funny to register accounts that are AI chatbots, e.g. Dante95. This latest account was scrubbed.

I wouldn't mind if there was any entertainment value at all provided. But there is none.

Of course I replied to the wrong guy. Sigh. Comedy of errors.
Quote Reply

Prev Next