Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Silly Contest - who races with the most M-dots?
Quote | Reply
OK, I just came to the realization that I'm a bit of a walking billboard for Ironman events. I'm sure many of us are, but I want to know who's the biggest "billboard."

I have four of the little red guys with me at all times. I don't have an m-dot tattoo, but the little guy is part of the paint job on my Cannondale. Actually he's also on my carbon stryke aerobars. Crap - he's on my wetsuit too. Oh no...and he's on my 5 year old watch!

That's 4 of the little guys, and I swear I didn't plan it that way. I know it's a silly thread, but every now and then we all need to lighten up a bit, right?

Who's races with the most M-Dot's?
Quote Reply
Re: Silly Contest - who races with the most M-dots? [GearGrinder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cant wait to see the results of this one.

Nice post.
Quote Reply
Re: Silly Contest - who races with the most M-dots? [GearGrinder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So - this is the spinoff thread from "reasons to quit"? Okay, I'll play...

Hm

M-Dot tat, (don't hate)

M-Dot wetsuit

M-Dot participant stickers on bike (2)

M-Dot water bottle

So, 5 of 'em, for now. Of course the holidays are coming = new gear!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Silly Contest - who races with the most M-dots? [IronDeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And the Michigan Department of Transportation (M-DOT)

Thanks you.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watch

Socks - Count as two

That's it... But I do try to stay away from the little bugger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Think I have a .gif somewhere in my cache files. Does that count. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Silly Contest - who races with the most M-dots? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
huh?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jeez -- I hadn't thought of this.

Fuel belt

Timex watch

Socks

I think (I hope) that's it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Julian in england needs to answer this one. He is filling in several mdot outlines with the national flag colors of the country ravced in. Nice tat.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Silly Contest - who races with the most M-dots? [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heheh...my count would be hat, watch and possibly shorts. It depends, I actually prefer a different pair unless it's hot out. Oh yeah...wetsuit too. Probably only three...although last year my brother and I went running in Cali on vacation...between us I think we had 7 or 8 M-dot logos. We both laughed our butts off when I met him at the Huntington Beach pier.

Mad
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn! I thought I'd get away with 3 - watch and gloves. Ok, 4 if I wear my heart monitor. Does it count if no one can see it? But today I took delivery of a used red Kestral fork I got off eBay and what I thought was a Kestral sticker turns out to have an M-dot lurking under the K - one on each side. Put me down for 6 of the little buggers.
Quote Reply