Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PLEASE HELP... Grad School...
Quote | Reply
...trying to locate graduate programs in the United States or Canada that have the following qualities:

1.-Easy Admissions - under 2.7 GPA will get in, GRE's not needed.

2-Good Track/Cross Country Program (Division is unimportant)

3-Masters program in something sports related (sports management, exercise physiology, coaching, sports administration, exercise science)

Any ideas?
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE HELP... Grad School... [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you want a University Degree without studying? An Income that starts off high? The 0pportunity to just get in the door?

We can help. We have a LEGAL Offshore University that issues valid Degree's in any subject for a small fee.

Our Degree's work worldwide. Here's an example.

"I had no exper1ence at all in Marketing. I applied as a marketing consultant for a company. My University Degree & reference letters(issued with degree) got me the job in 1 week! My income is now $90,000 a year vs. $25,000. They still have no idea about not going to University, but love me at work for my creativity. You guys rock!."

- Jared T. xxxxxx

Miami, Florida

Call Today: 1-206-984-1178

Registrar Office

Kathy Helm

Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE HELP... Grad School... [johnt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whats funny about that was in maimi a short time ago they busted a bunch of teachers that esentially did the same thing. They bought thier degrees, it was all faked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your intent to get a valuable graduate degree or to bide your time while continuing a sports career?

As a side note, I've never heard of a graduate school not requiring GRE scores.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm graduating next spring with a bachelors in biochemistry and have been looking at Grad schools w/a Ph. D program quite intently. A few suggestions from my observations in the search process:

-If you are applying to grad school you better really want to go.

-If you need "easy" admissions, try small schools that are lesser known, even though they will not have a good running program.

-While some schools do not require the GRE (very few), a buch don't require the subject GRE, which may be where you heard that myth.

-If you are unsure of exactly what you want to go to grad school in, you shouldn't be applying to grad school yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...trying to locate graduate programs in the United States or Canada that have the following qualities:

2-Good Track/Cross Country Program (Division is unimportant)

3-Masters program in something sports related (sports management, exercise physiology, coaching, sports administration, exercise science)

Any ideas?

And, I am no expert, but aren't "sports management" and "exercise physiology" completely different areas of study requiring very different foundations of knowledge and directions of interest and focus?

On a related note, I echo the previous poster suggesting that you really know what you want before undertaking such an effort. Unless of course, it's from a mediocre school with a lame program where you do not have to work very hard. But then, why would you seek that?
Last edited by: johnt: Sep 29, 05 10:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply].

Any ideas?[/reply]

1) Apply in Grenada
2) Look in the back pages of the Roling Stone
Quote Reply