Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

searching for a coach... in kona!!
Quote | Reply
I have recently decided that i want a coach for next year. i have been doing tris for the past 6 or so years and have always just trained myself and done what i felt like doing, however i feel like i have hit a bit of a plateau this year and that a coach would be very beneficial. my problem now is trying to find one. i will be competing in kona this year so i was hoping that maybe while i was there i could do some coach shopping:) so, if there are any coaches out there who are looking for a new athlete for next year and will be in kona, please pm me (im new to this message board thing so i dont really know if i have it set up right to receive a personal message so if i dont could someone please post here and let me know, thanks) and hopefully we can meet up some time during the week.
Quote Reply
Re: searching for a coach... in kona!! [kEllY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When in Kona... grab a rock... throw it in any direction... go talk to the person you hit with the rock... ;-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe Dave Scott is about to launch a personal coaching business and will be in Kona for the unveiling. There's one option from a guy with a proven track record : )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You submitted an essay to SAC and Desert Dude back in June. Why not go with one of them now?

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: searching for a coach... in kona!! [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SAC - Love it. Post of the day for you!

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: searching for a coach... in kona!! [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you Fleck, I thought it was funny too! Yes, I'm very modest ;-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: searching for a coach... in kona!! [Diana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I believe Dave Scott is about to launch a personal coaching business and will be in Kona for the unveiling. There's one option from a guy with a proven track record : )
track record? of coaching? hmmm
Quote Reply
Re: searching for a coach... in kona!! [brentl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I count myself as one of his athletes. One of the finest coaches I've worked with.

g
Quote Reply
Re: searching for a coach... in kona!! [Diana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow...that would be pretty cool to have dave scott as a coach!! ill be sure to check it out.
Quote Reply