Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Speaking of areo wheels ...
Quote | Reply

... whatever happened to Nimble? I just got back into triathlon after being gone (and burnt out) from the sport for a couple years. They used to be in all the mags, sponsor pros and the Crosswind was a trispoke on par with the Hed 3 everybody wants now, right? Where'd Nimble go?

SM
Quote Reply
Re: Speaking of areo wheels ... [skid marks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're still around. They have put out a clincher version of their Crosswind (not good, in my opinion because it's a bloody clincher), a clincher version of their Fly (see comments about the Crosswind), and have track and clydesdale versions of both wheels. I highly recommend their Fly and hope that people buy those in the absence of the Renn wire spoke wheels. When the Renn wire spoke wheel comes out, you know that it'll be the best thing on the market with the best price. I have a Fly rear wheel, and it's schweet. I imagine that they will be back at the Olympics with their painted Crosswind (and you can have your Crosswind painted the same way for a price).

If they didn't make blody clincher versions of their wheels, I would be really enthusiastic. I am kidding a bit about the clincher comments, except that I hate those ghastly clincher wheels!!!!! Winners ride tubulars!!!!!!!
Quote Reply