Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Malibu this weekend
Quote | Reply
anyone going to be there?
Quote Reply
Re: Malibu this weekend [english muffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be there racing again this year. Signed up for this race ages ago and not really that stoked on it since it will be like race #12 or something...once I get there I'm sure it will be a good time. Sold out again this year.

Wonder if San Diego Tri Club can beat LA Tri Club this year??? I HOPE SO....would be a sweet win and we'll be cheering for you too.

Anyone else racing there?
Quote Reply
Re: Malibu this weekend [rambo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I raced it the last two years and this year and going a couple of miles further north to do the Olympic distance at Carpinteria instead. Maybe if they ever get the swim right at Malibu I'll return. If you haven't done it before, be prepared for the half mile swim to be anywhere from 1000 - 200 meters long. Also watch out for the sewer grates on the road out of the park at the beginning. They are the tire swallowing kind.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: Malibu this weekend [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carpinteria rules!! Have fun!!
Quote Reply
Re: Malibu this weekend [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea I'll be there. I always to Carpenteria Olympic triathlon but Nautica, Carp, and Long Beach are all on the same day for some reason.
Quote Reply
Re: Malibu this weekend [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
should be fun, and a new experience. I've never been there and I am taking the train up there in the morning instead of driving so I can sit back and enjoy the ride.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: Malibu this weekend [english muffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be there. Should be fun. Isn't there a new swell coming in this weekend? Should make the swim entry and exit interesting.

Quote | Reply
I'll be there, looking to see if the bat rays return this year. Last year I saw quite a few near the breakers of the swim exit. South of Malibu they've been pretty active this summer.
Oh yeah. Racing too. But I come for the bat rays, really :P

--------------------------------------------------
Yeah, it's a great bike but the engine needs work.
Quote Reply