Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 650c wheelset
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a nice set of 650c wheels that I can race and train on. Not looking to spend too much, but I'd thought I'd see if anyone has a set they want to sell.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650c wheelset [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of 650 clincher wheels:
Mavic Open Pro rims
Dura Ace 7700 hubs.

Trained on for one season but in great shape.

would like to get $200
Thanks,
Corbinb
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650c wheelset [corbinb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have the following that you may be interested in

HED3 650c Clincher. With Michelin IM tires, Dura Ace skewer. Asking $350 plus shipping. All are less than 400 miles

Bontrager Select 650c Clincher F&R wheelset. Good trainer set with Hutchinson tires, 105 cassette. Will include CH aero 650c cover for the rear if you want. 3 year mileage on the set. Asking $250 for the set plus shipping. Cover was 75 bucks i just bought last week from wheelbuilder.com

Velocity Deep V with 105 hub (shimano compatible). brand new rear wheel only, i got it for 150 from local shop, will sell for 150.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of 650c wheels- velocity deep-v rims and Real hubs. 32 spoke. Comes with Michelin tires, tubes and I think I have an extra skewer set laying around. About two years old. Low mileage training/racing wheelset off the wife's tri bike. $125 for the set.

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650c wheelset [al in wi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may be interested in your wheels. Let me know if they are still for sale please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Hed3 a pair of wheels, or a single (front or rear) wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 650c wheelset [Steve B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my hed 3(front), bontrager selects and velocity deep v(rear) are still available, not sure which wheels you are interested in...email me al.deleon@us.schneider-electric.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two pairs of 650c racing wheels available for sale:

-Hed Jet 2000 front/Deep rear. Very light use, bought in 2000. Rear was rebuilt with brand new hub and bladed DT spokes in late August and only ridden for IM Canada and short check-out rides. Tubulars.

-Spinergy Rev-X pair. Raced only. Excellent condition. Purchased in 1999. Tubulars.

I would take >US$250 for the Spinergy set and >$300 for the Heds, _plus shipping_ at cost. I live in Asia.

PM me or email to <milesian (at) gmail (dot) com>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I pmed you re hed 3 front wheel--dre@aswmpa.com
Quote Reply