Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Landis and Cruz
Quote | Reply
I was out riding on PCH this morning through the Seal Beach area and I think I saw Floyd Landis and Tony Cruz riding. These two guys were in Phonak and Disco outfits, and it looked like them. Does anyone know if they are from around that area? Or if they are in town for something?

------------------------------------------------------------
"No one ever told me they made black fondant!" - Duff Goldman
Quote Reply
Re: Landis and Cruz [woofy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know tony and rode with him this morning. FL was not on our ride??? hmm. maybe he hooked up with him later. Tony lives in the LBC so he is a local over here. I know FL is often in the laguna area visiting fur-ball at laguna cyclery... maybe he was down there today.
Quote Reply
Re: Landis and Cruz [viking1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I should have been a little more clear. They were not riding together. I saw Tony in Seal Beach, he turn west on Main street and appeared to stop at a Coffee Bean shop. I saw what appeared to be Floyed a few miles up just before Warner. It was a nice morning to ride. Did you two ride in the pack of 25-30 cyclists heading south on PCH at a rather brisk pace?

------------------------------------------------------------
"No one ever told me they made black fondant!" - Duff Goldman
Quote Reply
Re: Landis and Cruz [woofy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that was us. We went to dana point and back. I was the one braving it on the MTB hardtail... lol(my secret 24hour racing schedule ;)
Quote Reply