Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

La Triathlon
Quote | Reply
Good luck to all racing this Sunday! I'm a little bummed we won't get to see the pros finish this year, but I'm sure they didn't like going last in 2004 and having to pass so many people. Weather looks to be great, should be fun.

"As a former employee of Nytro, let me just say that I was underwhelmed by some of the customers that used to come in there."
Quote Reply
Re: La Triathlon [brian92009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! A number of us are doing it as our first one, so all good thoughts are appreciated.
Last edited by: MB First Tri: Sep 9, 05 21:42
Quote Reply
Re: La Triathlon [MB First Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck! I would love to do the LA, but have my first HIM next weekend, and though $170 was just too much to pay for an Oly distance tri. Should be an awesome race!

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: La Triathlon [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Good luck! I would love to do the LA, but have my first HIM next weekend, and though $170 was just too much to pay for an Oly distance tri. Should be an awesome race![/reply]

I was considering CM as my 1st half as well, but I am doing Napa on Oct 9th as my 1st. I hear you on the price, $170 is a bit steep. Running was much cheaper:)

Good luck at CM and good luck to you MB.

"As a former employee of Nytro, let me just say that I was underwhelmed by some of the customers that used to come in there."
Quote Reply
Re: La Triathlon [brian92009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How did the <= 24 male group get hot pink swim caps?!?!?

Well, it is L.A.... and when in Rome...

Good luck, and see you all Sunday!
Quote Reply