Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: expensive jeans [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kittycat,

I can't believe it, you knit too? I don't mean to belabor the point here, but you certainly are an incredible woman! I know from reading your opinions on breastfeeding that you don't have kids, but I suspect that if you did, you would probably be one of those who would have even more time left in the day. It must be the whole small notebook and pen thing.

My wife is like that. She is incredible when she has a million things going, but when she has a day where nothing is on the schedule, I normally end up doing the dishes when I get home from work. Funny how that works out (and don't confuse this with me complaining, because I am not).

Bernie

Re: expensive jeans [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
amy, those boot kick ass!! here are my brown suede boots for this year--they are slick--just how i like em! (ann taylor). i wear alot of skirts...would have liked the heel a bit taller, but, can't have everything (rats).

and yes, slowbern, i've knitted up about 3 or 4 wraps and scarves to go with them. lol. i swear, i'm surrounded by yarn and alpaca rovings this very moment. HA! it's heaven!!
Last edited by: kittycat: Sep 19, 05 18:46
Quote Reply
Re: expensive jeans [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shit--i almost forgot! here are my cowgirl boots!!

now all i need are the slutty shorts like jessica simpson. NOT! LOL!!!
Quote Reply
Re: expensive jeans [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"is it really necessary to pay 300.00 for a pair of jeans? "

Depends how you look in them. :-)

You're probably too young to remember the early 80's when both men and women wore their jeans tight. They came out with "designer jeans" which were really expensive for the time, even more expensive in 80's dollars than the $300 ones you're mentioning.

Around 1982 I was wearing $$$ designer jeans with a tweed jacket and was with a girlfriend going to a restaurant. They had a policy "no blue jeans allowed" and prevented me from entering the establishment. I went back to the car and changed into a pair of track pants with grease on them and a hole in the knee.

The restaurant then allowed me to enter.
Quote Reply

Prev Next