Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does anyone know how I could find out if I can get my car out of the NO airport?
Quote | Reply
hopefully it is still there. Any suggestions on how to find out if I could even get into the airport parking garage?
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone know how I could find out if I can get my car out of the NO airport? [GuruBoy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Does anyone know how I could find out if I can get my car out of the NO airport? [GuruBoy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously though- Good luck. I hope things work out. Terrible tragedy with horrible results.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My guess is that any official you need to speak with has more important things going on right now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you might want to check out NOLA.com - their site has been updating all types of events. not sure if it would cover airport openings. how would you get there to get the car? make sure all relevant roads are open to get in, and to drive it out. best of luck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Call Sean Penn.

Re: Does anyone know how I could find out if I can get my car out of the NO airport? [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Call Sean Penn

Huh???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have posted your question here (aviation related forum): http://forums.flightinfo.com/...?p=735885#post735885

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can reach the airport but they will probably closing Jefferson Parish on Thursday to continue the cleanup. The closest operational airport is Baton Rouge. You will probably need two people because you will need to drive the rental car back to Baton Rouge as there will be no drop off in New Orleans. Just bring identification.

Bob Sigerson
Quote Reply