Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM Amatuer Vs PRO
Quote | Reply
I am in the process of of buying a SRM Powermeter..But I would like to get the comments from this forum on which one to get...If I can go with the amatuer version for less money im all about that...The website says amatuer version is 5% off and the pro version is 2%.. Can I get away with the amatuer version for triathlon races and still be pretty close on my power wattage without going into the red zone..If u have the amatuer version pls give me some advice on how it has helped ..or would u rather go with pro...thx
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Amatuer Vs PRO [shammyg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From what I've seen people who have only had the SRM amateur are happy with it. People who have had the ability to use several SRM amateurs and some other power meter including the SRM pro (mostly coaches and people actually evaluating the difference) and are able to compare their data are generally not happy with the amateur. What are you going to spend the money you would save getting the amateur versus the pro?
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Amatuer Vs PRO [shammyg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro. The increase in accuracy is definitely worth the money... 5% is a BIG swing.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply