Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Early Javelin frames???
Quote | Reply
Anyone know anything or have pics of the early Javelin frames??? I know there not UCI legal [doesn't matter]...I beleive they started in 1995 with a model that had a huge aero seat tube and post with a single top tube to a very small head tube....frame looks like a lay down "T".....anyone???thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Early Javelin frames??? [6cuda6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any photos but I wanted one of those bad. It was so cool. They were hard to get at the time- Javelin was having some delays with a meticulous powder coating process used on the bikes if I recall correctly.

Those bikes looked interesting.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember that one. Was it called the TriLite?

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yea, I remember that bike. Anyone out there with one?

Las Vegas NV | IM KY 07
Quote Reply
Re: Early Javelin frames??? [softrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a line on one but i want some info on it before i buy it....as it's just a frame...dig deep folks, someone's gotta have a photo of one....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well you're not going to like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Styrrell
Quote Reply
Re: Early Javelin frames??? [smtyrrell99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What model is that???? that is the same thing i'm looking at.....anyone know and have a pic of the bike complete???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No one knows what model that is???? or has a pic of a complete one.....damn.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What model is that???? that is the same thing i'm looking at.....anyone know and have a pic of the bike complete???
Thought about emailing Javelin? Think about wheels, cranks, saddle and bars and you'll picture the bike complete ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Early Javelin frames??? [Diablo-Advocato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actualy emailed them but haven't heard back yet....i'm more interested in finding out what fork etc they used...figured the eaiest way was to get a pic of one but it looks like a no go....hopefully Javelin can help directly.....later..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
anyone else notice that the name of the winning bidder of that auction matches the name of the guy who started this thread? Don't imagine he'd be too upset to see the end result if it was him that won the auction.
Quote Reply
Re: Early Javelin frames??? [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well since the cat is out of the bag.....it's mine....but i do need some answers....

A call to Javelin has told me that these frames were customs....they were available in 650c or 700c and not in funny bike config [650/700].....anyone know for sure, as i have talked to someone who owned one and they said there's was 650/700 combo and they were sponsored by Javelin.....

As well the fellow i talked to over the phone could not give me a model name, it was before his time [as i suspected], any one have any info....come on folks there's a ton of knowledge on this board someones gotta remember or have ridden one!!!! thanks, Dean
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
6cuda6 ... the only person @ Javelin that can answer the question is Scott (he built it) .. he is currently in Europe @ Eurobike etc and will return late this week. You may try to get him early next week.

Have fun w/ that bike ...

-------------------------
Dave Latourette
http://www.TTENation.com
Quote Reply