Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: A message for all women 25-29 [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah you're HOT! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: A message for all women 25-29 [2fast4u] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you'd be suprised about my chances.. my pickiness (as well as general lack of opportunities... the ratio in this sport sucks for us dudes :-) tends to be the problemo :-(... there's a difference between the "participant" tri girl (hobbiest who is not "in" it and may drop the sport for something else without notice) and the "racer woman" (someone for whom it is a full on lifestyle and bent on kicking ass and taking names... doing better and better and being proactive and assertive not just in sport but life too)... uh yeah... so i am kind of a jerk i guess... :-/ :-(

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: A message for all women 25-29 [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
excuse me kind ladies but if you are going to cause me to smile and blush in my cube like i am, i expect photos of you guys in return :-)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had plenty of photos on this forum! ;) Don't apologize for your pickiness, I too am pretty much as picky and shallow as they come. :D
Quote Reply
Re: A message for all women 25-29 [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hottie thread i am assuming... ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: A message for all women 25-29 [2fast4u] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You could always go pro and get into Kona with a sub-12 hour time at Lake Placid.

Flame away...

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, you're REALLY missing out not coming to the camp. Two weeks of doing nothing seems a bit extreme, btw...

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next