Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
does anyone have a current working discount code for NormaTec?
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure USA Cycling members got a discount not too long ago, but I just logged in and don't see anything. So that option seems gone as well.

Amateur recreational hobbyist cyclist
https://www.strava.com/athletes/337152
https://vimeo.com/user11846099
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [refthimos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
refthimos wrote:
Pretty sure USA Cycling members got a discount not too long ago, but I just logged in and don't see anything. So that option seems gone as well.

They must have gotten rid of the discounts to help fund their marketing department......
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [refthimos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
refthimos wrote:

The Pulse 2.0 is already $1295 down from $1495. Less wiggle room being given.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Coupon Code [dl1340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dl1340 wrote:
No tax at expo. I plan on picking a pair up when I do Augusta at the end of Septemember.

I can vouch for this. They told me the same thing as above. They offered $1000 for a pair that was new at the start of the expo. No tax. Latest model, full warranty. It was all administered by the expo folks to the athletes trying them on, so likely were accurately used. I did not purchase however...still too expensive.
Quote Reply

Prev Next