Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fizik Tritone Carriage Kit 'Material failure' [Chrace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chrace wrote:
Thanks for the details, but just for anyone else - I got an out of office reply from Renata Bucco until Aug 24th.

robinson3 - that X-Lab Wing, which version? I tried a Delta 200 last night and it's not reaching far enough out to pass the cage beyond the end of the seat.

I bought the X-Lab Turbo Carrier and Gorilla Cages. It took a little bit of playing but was able to get everything to fit behind the Tritone Seat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You may want to try out the Delta 225. Has a 'U' bracket' to help get it away from the bracket on the Fizik. We have a Delta 225 hardware upgrade kit which will upgrade the Delta 200 to the 225.

Candice Turner
CEO
XLAB - Aerodynamic Triathlon Accessories
Dawn to Dusk - Off-road Specific Storage Accessories
http://www.XLAB-USA.com http://www.dawntodusk.bike
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone Carriage Kit 'Material failure' [alexneum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had mine snap off in a crash and then the other just last weak (which was weird since the 2nd break was the side I landed on) Fizik was amazing though. Crash happened on a Saturday and was racing Eagleman the next weekend. I woke up Monday morning to an email saying they had shipped out replacement brackets to me. Got them in plenty of time for the race.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone Carriage Kit 'Material failure' [robinson3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robinson3 wrote:
Mine also broke at that same point on the bracket back in June of 2014 while training for IMWI. I emailed Fizik and after 10 days they replied and said they would send me replacement brackets no questions asked. I swapped out the broken piece with the new one from Fizik but after another couple weeks of training it broke again. Instead of reaching back out to Fizik a 2nd time, I went out and bought an X-Lab Wing to attach my cages to. I love my Tritone, and having it's own built in rear carrier system was definitely one of the reasons I looked at this as a seat option in the first place. I couldn't run the risk of having it break on me during IM and loose my hydration/nutrition. I haven't had an issue with the X-Lab Wing or cages since. The folks at Selle Royal were great btw. Contact information of the service rep who helped me is below.

I had similar problems. First time it broke I got replacements from Fizik not questions asked. The second time it happened, I switched to an x-lab.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone Carriage Kit 'Material failure' [Candice - XLAB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Candice, and everyone else.

Since I don't expect a reply until after my IM race I have fitted a temporary saddle and mounted the Delta 200 to it. I'd like to get the Tritone running again so hope some replacement parts can be sourced (unless I get to like the new saddle too much).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm resurrecting this relic of a thread because my fizik tritone carriage kit bottle cage bracket failed. I cant seem to find a replacement for sale. I have emailed fizik but haven't received a response yet.

Anyone know where I might find one for sale?

Anhttps://www.lordgunbicycles.co.uk/..._20151105-114134.jpg
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone Carriage Kit 'Material failure' [Calvin386] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could a Mistica saddle carriage possibly work?
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone Carriage Kit 'Material failure' [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shameless plug: I have a used Mistica carrier for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Calvin386 wrote:
I'm resurrecting this relic of a thread because my fizik tritone carriage kit bottle cage bracket failed. I cant seem to find a replacement for sale. I have emailed fizik but haven't received a response yet.

I may have a tritone cage I could sell you

Let me know if you want me to dig it up
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone Carriage Kit 'Material failure' [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
Could a Mistica saddle carriage possibly work?

Good question and it does work but it interferes with my Varia rear radar while training. I actually have one that I use for a single cage holder for race setup.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone Carriage Kit 'Material failure' [Aid.dre.an] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aid.dre.an wrote:
Calvin386 wrote:

I may have a tritone cage I could sell you

Let me know if you want me to dig it up

PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi All, I am looking for the co2 Holder that comes with some Fizik Tritone and Mistica. Does anyone wants to sell it for me? Thanks.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply

Prev Next