Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Why not something a little more creative?
If you need concept ideas PM me."

Sorry, ZG, but you lost all of your style cred when you posted the wooden bike... ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Geeze Erik, you ain't gotta call me out like that an shit. Deeeamn. it's dinner. one glass of wine. no, two. but shit, still...LOL!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just can't see you talking like that sober...But I don't know you that well either.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no, you're totally f'ing right. damn. one glass of wine and I"m under the table like a drunk sailor's whore. geeze oh petes I'm a lightweight!
Last edited by: kittycat: Aug 16, 05 16:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
geeze oh petes

Aren't you from Ohio...is this an Ohio saying? Seriously...not making fun of anyone. Just noticed lots of family and people I meet through work (from Ohio) say this.

As far as the bike...since you are stuck with white have you considered "Generic" or "ACME" or "Boring" in simple stencil looking black letters? Maybe a bar code somewhere on there also?

Michael

Drafting is for the weak...

Tri2Hover...making flat coke since September 9, 2006.
Quote Reply
Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [mmakbenton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
funny you should ask...my financial consultant asked me the same thing a couple weeks ago. she is from CA and noticed that Cincinnatians say this phrase quite a bit.

i believe i picked it up from my husband (a native Cincinnatian). I say it because i'm trying to cuss less. believe me, i'd rather say, "holly shit", or "no f'in way", but...that's just not nice, and it's certainly not professional...lol.

i mean, yeah, i'm from portsmouth and all, but i gotta cover that up somehow. i don't want someone to know that about me in the first 2 minutes of interaction. LOL!

other phrases i've heard in different parts of Ohio are: My Lands! My Lord! Lordy Be! You gotta be shittin me! and so on. Guess people around here are quite surprised with the little things we hear. we're quite responsive when you think about it...lol.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

i mean, yeah, i'm from portsmouth

that explains everything

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, i guess it really does. :P

hell, i'm happy, who cares.
Quote Reply
Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [JCL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
or more up to date - "Stadler bites"
Oh my god what's wrong with you? How could you say this about the prettiest human ever, ever, evaRRRR?!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
noticed that Cincinnatians say this phrase quite a bit

I say it because i'm trying to cuss less. believe me, i'd rather say, "holly shit", or "no f'in way", but...that's just not nice, and it's certainly not professional...lol.

I knew it! And my new buddy from Cincy thought I was crazy when I asked him that. He blamed it on the same thing...trying to stop cussing after a year deployed. I have the worst language right now for the same reason and guess some crutch words would help. Jeez ol' Pete!!!! That just doesn't do it for me.

Drafting is for the weak...

Tri2Hover...making flat coke since September 9, 2006.
Quote Reply
Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [tri-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trev, Bob here, I figured out how to use this thing, so this is what all you PHD people are really doing for 5 years! It's a no-brainer in my books: SLUDGEHAMMER
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, might not do it for you, but "no fucking way" doesn't really do it for others.

think about that and geeze ol' petes doesn't seem so bad.

lately i've started to say, "oh my gosh!" or "wow, you're kidding!". again, just trying to avoid the f-bomb or some other offense. really, it's just best not to do it. (IMO anyway, for professional reasons. wouldn't say i'm that successful at changing though, it's always been a personal struggle for me...but it's improving.)
Last edited by: kittycat: Aug 16, 05 17:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really like Acme - maybe with a roadrunner on there as well :)

Kitty - why not just get some grapes and leaves and other wine paraphernalia stenciled on? Bianchi alwyas sounded 'kinda gay to me anyway, especially since I'm not into the whole Italian bike thing. Pinarello, Colnago, Bianchi - hey, if the bike ends in a vowell it's not for me :)

I love the American names: Zipp, Trek, Litespeed, Waterford, Javelin, hell even Huffy sounds good :)

Quote | Reply
Along those lines, I have a friend with the phrase, "No Sniveling" on the backside of a seatstay.
Quote Reply
Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what do you have against the goodfellas?

your name is Rodney...and I don't think that's gay... :P

but hey. i'd stencil JK's wasp on anything. that man is wine god IMO...lol. (BTW, drink it. seriously. with the weather change, you need to pop the cork. when we all get together, i bring more then. forgettaboutit...)
Last edited by: kittycat: Aug 16, 05 18:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah ... fugedaboutit ... wiseguy

Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [180cranks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brainstorm, better ones I think are bolded: (most are too long, but who cares)
  • I bought this bike used
  • my other bike is a tricycle
  • Wifes Bike...
  • Debbie Does Pedalling
  • If you can read this, you're kinda fast
  • Breast Scan Man
  • Move your ass slowpoke
  • You suck
  • your bike ride is an extension of your penis
  • Sardine Machine
  • EPO EXPRESS
  • Triple By-Pass
  • Molson Golden
  • See ya later Mike H
  • Rent a Bike
  • t-REV
  • U have no chance
  • Hammer Time
  • FUCK
  • Ouch
  • Dixie Dee
  • Chip Truck
  • Cannondead
  • ANUS
  • For Lease
  • PAIN TRAIN

Quote Reply
Re: Ideas for painting my bike.. .. [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol.

don't ever get around me and my friend Jessica...we go on and on and on. Before you know it we're screaming at each other like mob wives. it's hilarious to us, but my husband does run out of the room eventually. LOL!!! oh the things that go on at knit and wines. haha!
Last edited by: kittycat: Aug 16, 05 19:03
Quote Reply

Prev Next