Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What I'm hoping
Quote | Reply
I'm hoping DeBoom will ride with Macca, then smoke his ass on the marathon (macca running around 2:50, deboom 2:45)

that is all
Quote Reply
Re: What I'm hoping [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, so far that's playing out on the bike .... DeBoom, Macca, Brown, Reid, Widoff .... all together on the bike. There has been virtually no word about Macca on the IMLive audio/video as he has just been hanging in the group. Funny, I guess he learned that riding the way DeBoom has been doing (within himself) might be the way to go?

I predict that Deboom, Reid and Brown will start off smoking the run again. Widoff will do his best and so will Macca, but I think we'll see the early pace set by those three (trying to reel in Hellreigel and Stadler who look to be coming off the bike first). Luke Bell will be there in that group as well, but again I predict those three to be neck to neck for the vast majority of the run.

If they are all together going into the Energy lab (DeBoom, Reid and Brown) we could be in for one hell of a finish, depending on the order coming out of the lab, assuming it's not three abreast. They are arguably the three fastest runners out of the groups.

Dennis
Quote Reply