looks like everything else is all set.

are you in?

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
"Jim, I happen to agree with you" DougStern
Quote Reply
Re: Lansing Legislator 1/2 Roll Call [Jim Mishler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm doing the Oly since Steelhead was last weekend. The bike should be fast and fun. I'm not looking forward to the swim- no wetsuits and lots of weeds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where do you swim? I went to Michigan State, and I don't remember any big bodies of water, and I'm not sure the Red Cedar is deep enough.
Quote Reply
Re: Lansing Legislator 1/2 Roll Call [Jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
race venue is Sleepy Hollow State Park....north and a bit east of town a bit. not sure the name of the lake inside the park. it's gonna be warm water the way it looks.

beautiful area though. last year we got hit by fog which forced a delay and course reduction.

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for the 1/2. Did Criag Greenfield this past weekend, which Kenny and Anne Marie did a super job with. I was very happy with this race and the picnic afterward was the bomb. Well done folks!

The website says the weeds will be taken care of before raceday, so let's cross the fingers. Weeds never hurt anyone anyway. If you get hungry, you can eat them. See the silver lining!

Good luck everyone. See you there.
Quote Reply
Re: Lansing Legislator 1/2 Roll Call [XXX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i didn't think there was an issue at all with weeds last year. sounds like the post race will be nicer than last year's too.

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
Quote Reply