Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kaiser Stefan Kusurelis Nominated for SBR "train the couch Potato" for Ironman Flordia Plan
Quote | Reply
I think that poser Kus needs to get off the couch. Clearly his 500 mile biking weekends are not enough training. After a good start in the former East Germany, with multiple Kona qual slots, he is unfortunately becoming soft and succumbing to the soft New York/Manhattan lifestyle. Next thing you know, he will be cutting back his bike mileage and only do 450 miles per weekend. Before you know it, he might actually break down and by a car.

Clearly, he is now a nominee for the following:

http://www.xtri.com/headline-v.asp?offset=0

I think I we might have to get a collection to fly Udo Bolts in to whip him into shape for Kona !
Last edited by: devashish paul: Aug 9, 05 13:11
Quote Reply
Re: Kaiser Stefan Kusurelis Nominated for SBR "train the couch Potato" for Ironman Flordia Plan [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed.

I saw that Nancy-boy on Sat am, dogging it up Bear Mtn in the 53x19. In the aerobars. I mean, c'mon - my grandma pushes a bigger ring than that, and she's dead. ;-)

And it's not like it's steep or anything, it's a nice easy 5.5% grade for 3.85 miles.

He's already getting soft. I think he only rode about 120 miles that day. Pfffft!

;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Kaiser Stefan Kusurelis Nominated for SBR "train the couch Potato" for Ironman Flordia Plan [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...what's he doing...eating at the same dinner table as Jan Ullrich or what ?

Where do I sent the nominations for this SBR "train the couch potato thing ???". Man, talk about soft Manhattan lifestyle...only 120 miles ?

Udo Bolts has a ride lined up from Frankfurt to KarlMarxstadt...all in one day of course (with Olaf Ludwig following in his Audi A8 telling them to pick up the paec). Stefan, get your ass off the couch. Those Americans are making you soft...
Quote Reply
Re: Kaiser Stefan Kusurelis Nominated for SBR "train the couch Potato" for Ironman Flordia Plan [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Murph-

Those hills are evil.
I'm glad I only spectated the Harri 1/2IM you guys did...No Thanks.
I'll save my legs for LP.

Was he really climbing on 53/19's ? Damn

"No Soup for you!"
The Soup Nazi

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: Kaiser Stefan Kusurelis Nominated for SBR "train the couch Potato" for Ironman Flordia Plan [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He climbed whiteface in a 39x18 while I was using 34x25. Seems like he is getting soft....should hav been using his 39x17. Next thing you know, he will wuss out and put on a compact crank with 48/34 chainrings :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Kaiser Stefan Kusurelis Nominated for SBR "train the couch Potato" for Ironman Flordia Plan [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dev, your link brought me to the epo clearing of Beke. So I think this is what you meant.

http://www.xtri.com/headline-v.asp?offset=3

Interesting idea though. I race for the sbr team, but this is the first time that I hear about this.
>>>The applicants must be between 220 and 300 lbs, and have the desire and the ability to commit to a years worth of training. All equipment for the swimming, biking and running will be provided by SBR Multisports, as well as nutritional counseling and plane fare and accommodations in Florida.<<<

Since I'm close to 220 lbs (only 25 lbs off), perhaps I should gain some more, apply and get real coaching for the first time ever.

Sorry Dev, your 145 lbs are way below limit. :o)

But i would be interested to hear what people think about this.

Stefan
Last edited by: kus: Aug 10, 05 7:03
Quote Reply