Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just because it's a joke doesn't excuse your ignorance. Excellent use of the f-word, by the way, especially in between Jesus and Christ. Well done.
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [tripat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I am no Christian, you think I care? Oops, is that a sin? Maybe I need to go to church or something - then I can be a hippocrite like MOST of the goodly (or god'ly)church goers...forgive my sin every sunday, repeat them by monday...LOL

JOKE partner...PC is for idiots who wont admit that things are funny...maybe I should have used the tragic "N" word, that would have really got your granny panties in a bunch. Why is it no one was offended other than you? Like I said, next time I will use Vanilla Ice, or Emenim as a ghetto refrence.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Last edited by: Record10Carbon: Jul 22, 05 21:12
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not trying to change you. You are who you are. But when I see something offensive, I'm gonna call it out. Carry on with your jokes and thoughts. It's a free country.
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [tripat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post deleted out of respect of you, and your reply.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No,
Dr. Ferrari, Bristol-Myers, and some of the consultants on his payroll sure will.
Quote Reply

Prev Next