Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TDF (Now it's a SPOILER) Secret: Aero helmet's return to grace
Quote | Reply
It's not about the mental edge, long training hours, or the bike. The key to speed is the helmet. Hear me out.

Not this one.

Not quite

Definitely not

This man with all of this genius has known the secret for many many years and has sold his technology only to a handful of teams for use in the TT & TTT.

That's right THE GOBLIN. When the Goblin dons his helmet he turns into a powerful being with an abundance of energy, power, and force. His face morphs into a demon of speed.

Since I have quantified and tabulated my findings I have since painted my steed purple/green and have searched to the end of the earth to obtain this technology to complete my conversion. The recent TDF has led me to Disco & CSC. Don't believe me, see for yourself.

"In the blocks you're a prisoner, the gun releases you."
Last edited by: manonfire: Jul 23, 05 16:53
Quote Reply
Re: TDF (no spoiler) Secret: Aero helmet's return to grace [manonfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
heh heh heh great post!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: TDF (no spoiler) Secret: Aero helmet's return to grace [manonfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTF? So it really isn't the EPO!? LMAO!!! You pulled me out of lurkerdome with this one guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Post of the day!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beauty. Well done!

-------
Andrew

"When will i learn, people do not want to hurt but will spend $500.00 bucks to go four seconds faster." - randall t
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My fiancee nearly died biking 16 miles with me over the mountainous terrain of the north Chicago suburbs, but she has her "game" face down pat. This is a patented move she learned from the green goblin himself. This picture was taken winter 2004, before Lance and Basso contacted her via TT advice. Unfortunately, after this precise moment in time, her face got stuck like that. God save our (future) children...

Last edited by: ahoodlum: Jul 19, 05 19:51
Quote Reply
Re: TDF (no spoiler) Secret: Aero helmet's return to grace [ahoodlum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Be careful in Evanston, some of those descents can be treacherous. ;-) Looking at my log what your fiancee is experiencing is not uncommon, I'll share "...there can be adverse side effects due to prolonged use: severe neck strain, tunnel vision, face getting stuck...". It should wear off so no need to worry.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome. :)
Quote Reply
Re: TDF (SPOILER) Secret: Aero helmet's return to grace [manonfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The tech trickled down to T-Mobile at the last minute. While it helped Jan to podium, it was much too late for the maillot jaune. Good job Jan.

IT'S A WRAP!!!

Quote Reply
Re: TDF (Now it's a SPOILER) Secret: Aero helmet's return to grace [manonfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol, funny stuff. I would wager that the Goblin mask actually uses some sort of aero helmet as the underlay - the profile is so similar.
Quote Reply
Re: TDF (Now it's a SPOILER) Secret: Aero helmet's return to grace [manonfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dont forget the Star Wars influence on helmet design too!

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Quote Reply