Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training camp in Toronto (free) March 16-17th
Quote | Reply
Hey ST,
So I, along with the Ryerson Tri club, are hosting a fun weekend of training. Its a great way to get off the trainer and outside with a great group of people....AND ITS FREE
Training alone is no fun anyways.

Here are all the details:

There will be 3(or two depending on how many people) levels within this camp for different levels of skill/racing.

Here is a quick breakdown of the two days.
Saturday

8am-10am(swim broken into 2, 1 hour sessions—will give more details as the week goes on)
10-10:45 snacks and stretching
11am-2pm outdoor ride(weather permitting)
2pm-4pm stretch/eat/hydrate
4pm-5pm easy run
5-6 stretching (maybe yoga if we can find an instructor)
6-end of day—dinner and movie in studio II

Sunday
8am-930am(swim broken into 2, 1 hour sessions)(pending)--may become an easy run
10-11:30pm easy ride
12:30-1:30 rest/hydrate
1:30-3:30 longer run
3:30-4:30 stretching and dinner

The rides will be broken into two or three groups depending on who is riding with us. There will be one group (with a leader) which will do 40-60km. The other group will ride 80-100km and will be the first group in the water.
The runs will operate the same way. They are not meant to be hard! They are social runs aimed at getting us outside and truly building our BASE fitness for the upcoming season.

If the weather is sub par we will ride inside to a specific workout. You will be able to bring your bikes.

Please feel free to share this with friends and colleagues. It is free to join!!! The only thing you need to be able to do is complete 400m continuous swim.
Your bike must also be in working order and YOU must have the proper riding gear to join.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Please RSVP by emailing triathlong@ryerson.ca

Cheers

Ryan Malfara
Founder and co-supervisor of the Ryerson Triathlon Club
(416)-587-2833
Twitter: @Ryerson_Tri
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ryersontriathlonclub

Ryan

Quote Reply
Re: Training camp in Toronto (free) March 16-17th [ryanmalf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ryerson has a tri club now!!! Nothing cool like that when I was there. Good luck to you!

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: Training camp in Toronto (free) March 16-17th [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No varsity status :(
But it was started up after i did HIM Muskoka.. I wanted to share the bug with others
Its weird that people still DONT KNOW THERE IS A POOL !!

Ryan

Quote Reply