Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Public Nudity [Tri1016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri1016,

Believe me, give thanks every day that you're not witness to men's locker room atrocities. I'd gladly trade one hair dryer guy for a few toenail clippers.

One other story -- my freshman year in college, there was a guy on my floor who was a cross-country skier. We found him once in the bathroom, middle of the afternoon, in all his glory, practicing his skiing motion in front of the mirror. That's just not something anyone needs to see...
Last edited by: MB First Tri: Jun 29, 05 12:55
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [MB First Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Believe me, give thanks every day that you're not witness to men's locker room atrocities. I'd glady trade one hair dryer guy for a few toenail clippers.

Amen to that! :)

This post is a riot.
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [Tri1016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i've caught a few guys posing in front of the mirror naked in various changing rooms.

i grew up in speedos and didnt realy care if people saw me in em.
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm fairly neutral under most circumstances with one major exception: I am very disturbed by all of the fat old men at my country club who sit around the men's locker room naked, drinking, smoking cigars, watching sports, playing cards, flab hanging out everywhere. Very uncomfortable.
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [dobler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free Willy !!!! ;-)

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going commando, eh? Ahhhh how liberating. ;-)

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True but incouraging the use of aquablade style short as opposed to underwear will help.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it's only Americans that are uncomfortable with nudity, I don't know why. Here in Denmark everyone showers at the lockers after sports, except for some Americans and Canadians in my team, they all went home to shower. They said nobody used the lockers where they came from. Here everybody uses the lockers and nobody minds having a conversation naked under the shower with the guy satanding next to you. What's the big deal, why are American so afraid of nudity? I remeber watching the super bowl when Janet Jackson showed her breast and a streaker ran naked on the field. The American televison was quick to cut away from the episodes, but the Danish telvsion had their own camera in the commentator box and swithced to that and zoomed in on Janet's breast and the streaker when the American TV censured the nudity. Next day Janet's naked breast was on the frontpage of all Danish newspapers and and shown again and again on the sportsnews without sensoring both morning and evening, no big deal.
Here they don't censor anything in televison, they can stip and curse as much as they like. The only time when we hear a beep on the sound is when they show some American talkshow where they apperntly are not allowed to say fuck on television.
Last edited by: Twitchslow: Jun 29, 05 16:48
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [Twitchslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's called the nut sack. It's that bag of skin under your penis that has a garden of pubic hair growing out of it. It's wrinkly disgusting shame. If us Americans are the only one ashamed of the nut sack then I say God Bless America!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"It's called the nut sack. It's that bag of skin under your penis that has a garden of pubic hair growing out of it. It's wrinkly disgusting shame. If us Americans are the only one ashamed of the nut sack then I say God Bless America!!!"

Wow. I really didn't see this coming when I started this thread. So glad to be a girl........kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not afraid of nudity. I do have issues at the pool though. I just don't enjoy the 70 year old men trying to talk to me while they are operating the hair dryer with a towel around their neck with thier stuff swinging. Aren't there laws against operating machinery while nude?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't there been a couple of threads for the ladies dealing with keeping that zone polished?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
."I think it's only Americans that are uncomfortable with nudity, I don't know why. Here in Denmark everyone showers at the lockers after sports, except for some Americans and Canadians "

I think it's something that has developed much more so in the last 20-30 yrs. Maybe because people in North America have become so much fatter they have become more modest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [viking1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where did you get the picture of cerveloguy?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Where did you get the picture of cerveloguy? "

Actually she looks a lot like an old girlfriend that I was with for two years before my second wife.

And....I'm better looking than that guy. Hell, my nickname used to be McGyver. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [keyster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly!! That's wrong!

Quote | Reply
If you drop it ...don't bend down to pick up the soap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PADDDOOOMFF!!! The sound that my body will make after jumping off of this balcony. WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYY????????????????????

But 1st I will need to burn this laptop. Somebody give me some lighter fluid.

"In the blocks you're a prisoner, the gun releases you."
Last edited by: manonfire: Jun 29, 05 23:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that the latest Tri suit design?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It's called the nut sack. It's that bag of skin under your penis that has a garden of pubic hair growing out of it. It's wrinkly disgusting shame. If us Americans are the only one ashamed of the nut sack then I say God Bless America!!!
It's as if Yoda hasn't shaved for years!
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [keyster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So what you are saying is that you are uncomfortable with people who are comfortable with themselves and their bodies. With all due respect, who then has the problem?

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish there was more public nudity.

Call me Big Dick
Quote Reply
Re: Public Nudity [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So what you are saying is that you are uncomfortable with people who are comfortable with themselves and their bodies. With all due respect, who then has the problem?
Quote:

I'm very comfortable with the way my body smells, even after spending a week in the mountains without showering. I'm comfortable with the smell of my farts. I'm comfortable with the sound and smell of my long, satisfying burps after a big meal. I'm comfortable hawking up a big loogie or doing a farmer's blow. I'm comfortable sitting on the toilet and reading my Sunday paper.

But that doesn't mean I THRUST THESE THINGS UPON STRANGERS! General human decency and our own cultural rules (spoken and unspoken) dictate that I should not walk around the office farting. I should not blow snot out of my nose while waiting in line at the movies. I should not let out a loud satisfying burp in a restaurant. And I should close the doors and the windows before I sit down to take a crap. Even though I am very comfortable and unashamed by the natural functions of my body.

You want to take a shower next to me at the health club, fine. You want to walk back to your locker naked, fine. These things are within the range of acceptable activities. But for the love of God, please at least wrap yourself in a towel before you sit down on the couch next to me to have a beer and talk sports.

With all due respect, I don't think anyone has a "problem," I just think that we all need to keep our farts and our penises to ourselves unless and until those around us have "invited" those things out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]I think it's only Americans that are uncomfortable with nudity, I don't know why. [/reply]

Yeah I haven't figured it out either. I've been a "nudist" for years, there's a beach near me that is clothes-optional and not populated by ageing hippies. We sit around, drink beer, swim, play volleyball, etc. My friends all look at me as a frightening heathen though, especially when I mentioned that my hottub is clothes optional. I also have three neighbors that are nudists, and practically live without clothes. It's a "who cares" mentality of being comfortable with yourself that 99% of Americans are just too prudish to accept...although I gotta say the Captain Morgan pose is more than a little unacceptable. Some things are just rude.

Mad
Quote Reply

Prev Next