Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ever Ti Project 13
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have any info on the Ever Ti project 13?
Quote Reply
Re: Ever Ti Project 13 [SBike1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Does anyone have any info on the Ever Ti project 13?
June 9, 2005 -- While I can’t claim to be a complete bike geek (that honor is reserved for our gear guru Jay Prasuhn, who has probably forgotten more about bikes than I’ll ever know), I’ve covered enough Interbikes and put in enough chamois time to know my way around a two-wheeler better than the average bear. So when I get a call or e-mail asking me to check out the latest go-fast rig from a bike company, it doesn’t take much arm-twisting to get me to agree.

Despite a recent legal spanking from Specialized, which forced Everti, a small Canadian company based on the West Coast, to change its name from Epic (Epic is the name of Specialized’s top-drawer mountain bike), the organization formerly known as Epic is charging ahead, and the 2005 all-titanium line-up includes four road bikes (ranging from the $1150 Swift to the $6250 Project 13), one triathlon bike, two mountain bikes, one cyclocross bike plus any of the above in a custom build.

Weighing at just 12.85 pounds for a complete bike, Everti’s Project 13 (below) is speced with a mix of Campy, FSA, Easton, Crank Bros. and other high-end lightweight components, and it comes stock with Zipp 303 carbon wheels. The Project 13 is available in six sizes, from 51 to 61cm, in two-centimeter increments.

Photo by: Courtesy Everti
The Everti Project 13.

Still, as cool as the pricey Project 13 is, most triathletes will likely be more interested in the Eagle, Everti’s tri-specific bike. The Eagle (pictured below) uses straight-gauge, seamless 3/2.5 titanium tubing with an aero down tube, seat tube (with rear-wheel cut-out) and seat stays. Everti offers the bike in three sizes: small, medium and large, and three configurations:
1. Frame, fork and headset only, for $2200
2. Complete bike with Campy Centaur or Shimano Ultegra, FSA RD200 wheels, FSA Energy cranks and Vision aerobars, for $3500
3.Complete bike with Campy Chorus or Shimano Dura-Ace, Zipp 909 wheels, FSA K-Force cranks and Vision aerobars, for $5250
Note: None of the above prices includes pedals

Everti's Eagle has landed.

All sizes of the Eagle feature a 72-degree head tube paired with a 77-degree seat tube. For more information on the Eagle, or any Everti product, you can check them out online at evertibikes.com.

http://irondad06.blogspot.com/

http://irondad.blogspot.com/

Quote Reply
Re: Ever Ti Project 13 [IronDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All that I can add is that Kurt (the owner) is very passionate and a great guy to boot. His passion for weight, ie weight weenie, comes from his time as a top flight mountain biker.
The Time trial bike that is pictured is actually my bike ans is awesome, I have done up to 6 hours, almost all in the aero position and things feel great.
You can custom order anything and any wacky design ideas and Kurt will accomodate. Check out the website www.evertibikes.com, or contact Kurt at Kurt@evertibikes.com.
Hope this helps

Adam
http://cdamaampbell.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply