Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How did you meet?... Gimme a break!
Quote | Reply
The how-did-you-meet thread got me depressed. And it's Friday damnit.

Let's hear from the polygamists out there. Swingers too. Let's Jerry Springerize this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Francois [ In reply to ]
Re: How did you meet?... Gimme a break! [BottomFeeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I, personally, find it uplifting to know that so many people have found their perfect match - many of them without even "trying" to find someone. It's cool to know that fate works its magic. And that many people are still very happy - years later.

I am perpetually single, too, and I think the way you interpret the thread is indicative of whether you look at things from a half-full or half-empty perspective.
Quote Reply
Re: How did you meet?... Gimme a break! [miami79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey tinymiami,

BF was joking... ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: How did you meet?... Gimme a break! [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey bigfrenchy (big - compared to me),

i know. That wasn't specifically intended for BF...there are a lot of people that said that thread depressed them. i don't get it. it's nice to know that people find happiness, and it's interesting to know what commonality brings two people together. =)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the problem is we were encouraged to indentify ourselves a while back and now we are reluctant to give details of the really good stuf! :)

Quote | Reply
I kinda felt all warm and fuzzy inside after reading it.
Some people are just jealous.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
we already had the promiscuity thread ... those who are or have been sluts have identified themselves already...
I prefer the term "SportFucker" ... well ... "Retired SportFucker"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wasn't depressed by the thread.... but some of the posts were oh-so-cute that made me puke... ;-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: How did you meet?... Gimme a break! [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahah warm and fuzzy... you wuss :D

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gentlemen never kiss and tell.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: How did you meet?... Gimme a break! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Gentlemen never kiss and tell."

So what the heck does that make most of the guys here?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Come on. You people mean to tell me every one of you pees straight as an arrow? I want to hear from the deviant Twitchers. Surely that can't be the null set.

Ze Gopha already admitted to some shady business with deer. Who's gonna best him?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am married AND French...but not that French either...so I am faithful...as randymar put it, I have 'retired' ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two words: Hottie Thread.

You are on the wrong forum.

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a bottom feeder I am sure you have lots of stories to tell. But they might belong to the "Pain in my Butt" thread.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL!! Now that's funny!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well a few months ago my wife and I we sitting around the fireplace having enjoying a nice bottle of wine after putting the kids to sleep. Around the end of the first bottle the phone rings and its my wife's good friend Victoria. Well it seems that Victoria and her boyfriend had broken up and a Vic needed to have a drink with someone so Heidi (my wife) invited her over. Just to paint the picture for everyone, when we were all a bit younger Victoria was a model for the Ford agency and as such she did a bunch of high fashion work but she was also in the Van Halen "Hot of Teacher" video.

Well Vic stops by and when all lay around the fire drinking wine and talking. I always knew that my wife had a bit of a crush on her that she never would completely admit to and now the 3 bottles of wine were starting to take their effect. It is amazing how when women are emotionally vulnerable and drunk how affectionate the get. So Vic is lying down with her head in Heidi's lap and Heidi is stroking her hair telling her that everything is going to be alright when they just sort of look at each other and kiss. I couldn't believe it but it was a beautiful thing to watch.

Needless to say it didn't take much effort to persuade them to go upstairs. They undress and fall into our bed and continue to kiss and caress each other. I am just standing their in awe when my wife grabs my hand and pulls me in between them. Without a doubt this was going to be the night of my life…And then a sweet voice whispered in my ear… "Dad what's for breakfast"? How is it that kids always know how to ruin the best part of any dream?

----------

Quote Reply
Re: How did you meet?... Gimme a break! [swmrdrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So did you pull the kid in???? :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So why aren't you answering the question?

~Matt
Quote Reply