Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tryemdad and AmyCO lasik ???
Quote | Reply
I'm having lasik done on Tuesday. How are you guys doing?

Last edited by: tricheermom: Jun 18, 05 16:30
Quote Reply
Re: Tryemdad and AmyCO lasik ??? [tricheermom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just trying to move it back to page 1

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry -- I was off board for most of the weekend and just saw this. Things are just great. 20/20. The only effect I'm still feeling is a little dry eye, especially in the morning. It's become almost trite to say, but this was one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time.

I'm excited for you; let us know how it turns out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry...I was on vacation...just got back....

My vision is doing pretty well....much better than I could have hoped for considering the complications I had.

My last check-up was about three weeks ago. My left eye is at 20/15, and my right is down to about 20/25. Overall, I feel my vision is excellent - much better than I ever had with contact lenses.

I still get some dryness from time to time, and there is some "halo" stuff when driving at night - but really not much worse than I gad with contacts anyway. So overall, I'm thrilled. I go back in about two months for another check-up, but the Dr's feel that an enhancement will not be necessary.

Hopefully yours went well, and you are seeing this response perfectly!!

Let us know!!

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was wonderful. I wept with tears of joy. I haven't been able to see in over 20 years. The smell was gross, didn't really like the procedure, but I am so happy. I will still need readers, which I have worn anyway with my contact lenses for the last 7 years. I woke up this morning and could see the clock. it is absolutely amazing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations!!!

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Re: Tryemdad and AmyCO lasik ??? [tryemdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reading this post (and previous ones) has been great...I'm scheduled for my final examination tomorrow, and my LASIK surgery is scheduled for next Wednesday.

Thanks to all of your updates, and good luck to all with their surgeries (pre and post).

Dave
Quote Reply