Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: brakes and front training wheel
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone, if you have anything you are looking to sell let me know, i need the following items to complete my build. The brakes are somewhat time sensitive (not that i need brakes) and i'd like someone who can ship after the weekend. The front wheel is not a hurry as i have a race wheel and another training wheel i can use.

Brakes: good condition, low wear on pads, Ultegra or Dura Ace. i don't need 10 speed versions

front wheel: i need a sturdy training wheel that can handle the potholes etc. weight is not a big concern as my rig is pretty damn heavy to begin with (powercranks and a powertap).

PM me if you have anything that might fit the above descriptions.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: brakes and front training wheel [mperlberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of DiaCompe BRS200 brake calipers, used but in very good shape. Silver finish. $45 shipped, can mail Monday. From what I know/have heard, they are in between Ultegra and DA.

brother bonk
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: brakes and front training wheel [mperlberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i know you are only looking for a front wheel but i have a set of the bontrager select for sale. hardly used. i bought them for training wheels but never use them.

let me know.

bb

Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offers everyone. i was hesitating to respond because as i assembled it, i realized i need a long reach front brake, and a standard rear. Can anyone help me out in this department? i found a nice ultegra wheel for $20 at the flea market so i don't need a front wheel anymore.

mike
Quote Reply