Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Here she is...my sexy LTD [Heather] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why is it a limited edition? Is it one of Cervello's latest carbon frames?

It looks like any compact with an Ultegra group set and Shimano wheel set. Nothing outstanding about the appearance. Giant models look about the same but with nicer graphics and may weigh less n cost less.

When going for Cervello wouldn't the P3, P2K or Soloist be better choices? The P3 Carbon, now that's something special. I've already got enough bikes, but that's somwething I'd like to own just for the sake of owning it. IMO lot's better than than that overpriced latest Time TT bike someone posted up in the other thread.

Anyway Heather, don't mind me. All the best performance and happiness to you and your bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Here she is...my sexy LTD [kanga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a 2004 R2.5 Limited Edition, Ltd because there were only four made (2 x 54cm, 2 x 56).

Thank you for the well wishes:)

Cheers,

Heather

Heather Travis
Cervelo Cycles Inc.
http://www.cervelo.com/apparel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I guess it's a steel frame? And it should have collector value since there are only 4 made. And you must be a tall lady!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who do you have to sleep with to get one of those!!!?!!!!?!???!???!!! ;)
M~

I am in no way saying Heather slept with anyone....I just want to know who I need to sleep with to get one. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Here she is...my sexy LTD [kanga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The R2.5 is a carbon frame. Yes, I am quite tall (5 foot 10ish).

Cheers,

Heather

Heather Travis
Cervelo Cycles Inc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any way I might be able to see the photo of this bike? All I've seen is the red x...

Lehmkuhler
Quote Reply
Re: Here she is...my sexy LTD [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, a girl, a beautiful girl.

Not sure about weight...as long as I can lift the bike on to the roof rack with one arm we're good:)

Cheers,

Heather

Heather Travis
Cervelo Cycles Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: Here she is...my sexy LTD [Lehmkuhler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's try this again.....

Heather Travis
Cervelo Cycles Inc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thats a beauty Heather!

Weren't you supposed to also post a pic of yourself w/ your Peaceful Tribe shirt : )

fish

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: Here she is...my sexy LTD [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unlike sports cars, speedboats etc roadie racing bikes are so limited in design parameters. That's why I find the Cervellos with their unique truly bladed tubing like a breath of fresh air and the P3s in particular a very uniquely attractive design that works to advantage.

Yes I know there's aluminium and aluminium and scandium and carbon and there's carbon and same with titanium and even magnesium. They're not all equal in quality even if the same in raw material. Some are lighter, stiffer have different weave patterns constructed differently etc.

There are claims of better special geometry like the Eddie Merckx frames for example. Well if someone comes up with a superior frame geometry which I'm skeptical about since all of us have different body geometries, how difficult would it be for any frame manufacturer to copy the same geometry?

But talking about them cheapo frames made in China, Carbon, Aluminium and Titanium. How much real diff in performance is there if we compare the better made China ones and if the same components are fitted? In reality I could get one of them black China carbon frames with the round tubing tho they have some with angular tubing as well and fit the Ultegra 10spd and the DurAce wheel set and cosmetically it wouldn't look any diff to that LTD. I say this cuz I see so many people complimenting the so-called lovely cosmetic look, when it's pretty much a plain Jane look.

If you were to have let's say a Trek Madone with the angular tubing and the company's special artistic custom air brush paint job done with deep profile tubular wheelset like Zipp404 or Reynolds and Cellini aero shaped carbon drops and latest sexy shaped Selle San Marco saddle or sumpthin then that would be more to eye candy I would say. Or the P3 carbon, that's also eye candy.

No insults intended just airing some obvious observations.
Quote Reply

Prev Next