Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TriBudda Multisport Benelovent Society & the Vancouver ST branch.
Quote | Reply
Guys, (you know who you are) on Sunday I had my local 1/2 IM distance tri which was to be the acid test to see if my back would allow me to continue to work toward toeing the line at Penticton or if my coach would pull me from the race.

Well despite the introduction of headwinds and rain from the second half of the bike leg I managed to pull it off. Although I has stomach problems during the bike due to a couple of waves in the face in the swim it went very well. Naturally, I was very concerned with the first 10 minutes after T2 and the run in general, I had less problems than I can recall even during sprint events!

So, although it is too late to make up for the 4 1/2 months lost base training I shall be on the line at Penticton and look forward to catching up with you all either during race week or the week after back in Vancouver.

Are any of you doing the Buntsen lake offroad tri that was Xterra last year? I hope to if I can hire a reasonable mtb, anyone know of a shop that I could try?

Dim Sum, anyone?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply