Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

suprised nobody posted about Discoverys new TT bikes
Quote | Reply
this is from paceline.com

Looks like the Treks have "nosecones" now too--

In our recent discussions w/ Scott Daubert, he told us to look out for new equipment at the Dauphiné, so we kept our eyes peeled. LA rode a new time trial bike, badged the TTX. From what we could see, the head tube has integrated bearings and is shaped to cut the air more efficiently, and it seems that the down tube's profile has also been changed. We had also heard buzz about a new TT bar, and that too made its appearance on Sunday for both LA and GH. It has a more triangular shape to it, the bar being blended more into the stem to reduce drag around that area. We do know that the frameset and bars would not have made it out of TREK's Advanced Concepts Group to Lance and the boys if they weren't lighter, stiffer and faster. We're checking in with our contacts at TREK to see what else there is to this story...

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Last edited by: jasonogk: Jun 6, 05 19:32
Quote Reply
Re: suprised nobody posted about Discoverys new TT bikes [jasonogk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what I want to know, is where I can get a set of those TT gloves, short of cutting the fingers off my yellow dishwashing gloves
Quote Reply
Re: suprised nobody posted about Discoverys new TT bikes [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's very similar (if not the same as) the 10//2 gloves that will be available in the fall.

"....No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully dusguise the youthful boy below."~Death Cab for Cutie

http://www.a1cyclery.com
Quote Reply
Re: suprised nobody posted about Discoverys new TT bikes [Chris Wiggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
these are for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: suprised nobody posted about Discoverys new TT bikes [jasonogk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm suprised too, but on another not does anyone agree that their new jerseys are ugly as sin? Just a thought.

Matt

"I push the envelope so hard it says, 'excuse you'." -MC Paul Barman
Quote Reply
Re: suprised nobody posted about Discoverys new TT bikes [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They will be black, but yes.

"....No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully dusguise the youthful boy below."~Death Cab for Cutie

Quote Reply
Re: suprised nobody posted about Discoverys new TT bikes [Chris Wiggins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want a couple sets, do you sell direct? Got a part #?
Quote Reply
Re: suprised nobody posted about Discoverys new TT bikes [floydie83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know about ugly, but it makes them hard to spot against Fassa Bortolo, Quik-step and Gerolsteiner jerseys. The blues and whites all blend together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I do have a part number. I will send you an email when I get back to the store in the morning.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks Chris!
Quote Reply