Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Found My Wetsuit? If Not, Wetsuit Recommendation?
Quote | Reply
Hi All:

Long time reader, first time wetsuit loser. Anyway, I'm the guy at the Seahorse who had his wetsuit mistakenly taken. It was definitely a mistake, as there was a different and more expensive wetsuit left behind. If someone has it, please contact me directly. It was an Orca Speedsuit (sleeveless) in I believe a size 9. While my name is not in it, it tends to respond to whale sounds or Peanut Toffee Buzz Cliff Bars.

I'm going to wait a week or so. If it is not found, it should be a perfect time to upgrade! Obviously fit is a priority, but does anyone have recommendations for a new wetsuit?

Thanks!
Last edited by: Monster Trunk: Jun 6, 05 19:10
Quote Reply
Re: Found My Wetsuit? If Not, Wetsuit Recommendation? [Monster Trunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That really sucks...hopefully it will turn up.

If you're looking for a fullsuit, I love my Orca Predator 2--very good flexibility in the shoulders and extremely fast. I've also heard a lot of good things about the DeSoto T1s.
Quote Reply
Re: Found My Wetsuit? If Not, Wetsuit Recommendation? [Monster Trunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll chime in with my regular endorsement of promotion wetsuits. Very flexible, top quality, lower prices.....kj

www.wetsuit.com

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Found My Wetsuit? If Not, Wetsuit Recommendation? [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'll chime in with my regular endorsement of promotion wetsuits. Very flexible, top quality, lower prices.....kj

www.wetsuit.com
Nice site. I'll consider all brands assuming I can try them on in Chicago. Mission Bay, here I come!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wetsuit found. Thanks to the person for contacting me and 3Disciplines for helping out.
Quote Reply