Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Thursday on Mont Ventoux: Pick your Winner and Time [ahoodlum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The entire Rhone valley area is dead flat. There are a few rollers as you head towards Ventoux. The town of Bedouin (sp ?) is a quant Provence town at its "base". There is a nice sign as you leave town that says "Mont Ventoux, le Geant de Provence 19 km). Ventoux truly towers like a Giant as there is nothing close to half its height in the immediate vicinity.

If you can tune into the live audio coverage on Eurosport.com, you gotta do so. Personally, I will miss this as I will be in Lake Placid with a group of around 50 guys and gals doing Epicman :

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
Re: Thursday on Mont Ventoux: Pick your Winner and Time [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is the audio at on Eurosport? I have been following the live blog, but I don't see any audio.

-------
Andrew

"When will i learn, people do not want to hurt but will spend $500.00 bucks to go four seconds faster." - randall t
Quote Reply
Re: Thursday on Mont Ventoux: Pick your Winner and Time [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think anyone picked Vino?

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Re: Thursday on Mont Ventoux: Pick your Winner and Time [ahoodlum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would guess the Ventoux starts at 140 km, just after the last sprint.
Last edited by: Twitchslow: Jun 9, 05 10:25
Quote Reply
Re: Thursday on Mont Ventoux: Pick your Winner and Time [Twitchslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I would guess the Ventoux starts at 140 km, just after the last sprint.
I think the timed part starts in Bedoin about 21km from the finish. Even from there, the first few km are pretty gentle.
Quote Reply
Re: Thursday on Mont Ventoux: Pick your Winner and Time [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
quote "I don't think anyone picked Vino?"

------

I know I sure as heck didn't! very surprising. Jan and Vino are a pretty good 1/2 for T-mobile. And what about Heras finishing down > 10 minutes? That guy is done.

-------
Andrew

"When will i learn, people do not want to hurt but will spend $500.00 bucks to go four seconds faster." - randall t
Quote Reply

Prev Next