Login required to post replies

This has got to be the smallest dude in the peloton:
Quote | Reply
Check it:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/...0518/RBs-rujano_5023

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: This has got to be the smallest dude in the peloton: [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow he is small. He looks like one of this kids at a juniors race.
Quote Reply
Re: This has got to be the smallest dude in the peloton: [konaby2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rujano is 1.62 m tall. About 5' 4" and only 105 lbs. Quite small even for latinoamericans. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: English is not my first language. Please read this translated post considering that.

Quote Reply
Re: This has got to be the smallest dude in the peloton: [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't know Francois was a pro bike racer! ;-)

Hope he's doing (going to do) well in Brasil!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
105lbs???!!! No wonder he can goat up the hills like that! The amazing thing is that he TTs as well as he does...
Quote Reply
Re: This has got to be the smallest dude in the peloton: [Sergio Escutia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy crap, I'm only two inches taller and weigh 40 lbs more. This guy has a serious engine. What an incredible stage victory at Sestrieres by him today !

Dev
Quote Reply
Re: This has got to be the smallest dude in the peloton: [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still don't understand wny he wasn't using a disk in the back on the TT. That and not staying on the aero bars enough cost him second place on the podium.

His manager was worried about him with a disk on the descent but he didn't have to try and be Salvodelli, he could even have just gone the same speed as he did but used less energy and been able to drop Simoni by more time on Sestriere.
Quote Reply