Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

June issue of Triathlete Magazine
Quote | Reply
What does the cover look like? Mine arrived but the cover has been torn off. I'm still not sure how it made it to my mailbox.

"Gravedigger, when you dig my grave could you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain."
Quote Reply
Re: June issue of Triathlete Magazine [IronWannaBe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stupid pic of a girl whose eye's look all screwed up... Nothing attractive about the swim suit issue to me... If your going to attempt to sell sex, let's make it sexy...
Quote Reply
Re: June issue of Triathlete Magazine [TargetGoingLong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please let's not let this fall into a debate over the swimsuit issue. It was a simple question.

"Gravedigger, when you dig my grave could you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't mean it to be.... I like looking but they try so damn hard to make it about the suits... Who cares about the suits... it's about the chicks in them...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish someone could please scan the whole thing and post it. I haven't seen it either.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For what it is worth, a good friend is one of the male "models"/pro triathlete in the mag so at least they give equal opportunity...

Trisha
Quote Reply
Re: June issue of Triathlete Magazine [lajollaseal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be the minority here, but I actually like seeing the new suits and will be purchasing the new Desoto bikini...it's HOT!

http://www.ironm4n.blogspot.com

-----------------
http://www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
A great advert for tri . . . [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What I found great about the swimsuit issue is how fat and un-athletic the professional, Sports Illustrated model looked next to the triathletes. Specifically, there are a couple of candid shots in which all the models are standing together. The shots aren't posed, re-touched etc. In those shots, the triathletes look just as buff, fit etc., but the professional model looks flabby. It's just painfully obvious that she looks hot in the posed, touched shots, but that standing around she looks out of shape.

That made the whole thing worth it to me. I actually grinned when I noticed it.

It's a lifestyle, man. Dig it.

T

"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns, and the heart knows what the heart knows."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dont waste your time with that issue...if you need some action just go check out the hotie thread

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe some other nation other than mine understands it but whats the point of a swim suit special ? I´d rather just have regular issue and save the drooling for the hottie section if I need it......
Quote Reply