Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

AB-Lounger....
Quote | Reply
...Does anyone have any experience with this?...My wife would like to buy one and I'm wondering if it is worth the money.....all comments in regards to how well this does or doesn't work is greatly appreciated....

KEEP ON TRI-NG
Quote Reply
Re: AB-Lounger.... [GatorDawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
..bump...hoping for some info

KEEP ON TRI-NG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have no experience with paying to do sit ups. I do however have extensive experience doing sit ups for free. I could see purchasing something like that IF it did more than one thing. It only does crunches. Seems like a lot of money to do some crunches.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know if I trust any exercize that involves "lounging". Go for a swiss ball instead, much more versatile.........kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: AB-Lounger.... [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big Second on the swiss ball. Much more versatile. It is excellent for working on core strength. There is at least one international rugby team that does almost all of their weight training on swiss balls instead of traditional benches.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah swiss balll or I believe also called a stability ball in some circles cheaper and effecitve too. I use it to a lot of ab work and some weight work. Cheap too!!!

------------------------------------------------

Trying to find ways to pass the time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just do this

http://www.d3multisport.com/articles/core1.html