Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why dont more people use a snorkel during the swim part of a tri? [Codex0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Indeed, you saw a friend of mine using a snorkel at Gulf Coast. He is a fine athlete, usually ranking in the top 20 overall in the SMW region, and a USAT all-american. He uses it on his doctors advice, due to injuries sustained in a bike crash . I contacted Charlie Crawford last year to ensure the legality, and he keeps a copy of Charlies response for race directors or officials that are over-zealous. While I admit it looks humorous, it does allow him to continue with this sport we are so passionate about.
Quote Reply
Re: Why dont more people use a snorkel during the swim part of a tri? [tri2fly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow. Sorry to hear about his accident. He did look funny, though. Good for him for keeping on.
Sorry I sounded like such an asshole in my post. (I can't help it, I really am an asshole!)

under-trained and over-tapered. . . .yet still hopeful . . . does that make me an optimist or a masochist?
Quote Reply
Re: Why dont more people use a snorkel during the swim part of a tri? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
narrowminded dumb sh#t
I have a herniated disc in my neck. that means either i use a snorkel or i don't do tri's.
I'll be more than happy to be called a dork,but i know that when I come out of the water in the top 2% of my age group I'll be laughing my head off at your slow ass
Quote Reply
Re: Why dont more people use a snorkel during the swim part of a tri? [dobler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, because I was talking specifically about you and had only you in mind.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply

Prev Next