Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lessing

Badmann

4:34
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [Smitty8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the last week to make your picks - Natasha in in town. She will be triaing at the NTC for two weeks. I have seen her win Kona 4 times, but have never watched her at a 1/2 distance race. In Kona she always road to a lead about 1/2 way through the 112 and then extended her lead into the bike/run tranistion. Will be interesting to see how she does at this distance. Good luck with your picks. Z
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I go with Grogan to win his AG, unless John Reback is racing, then I see Reback first and Grogan third.
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monk - the Grogan/Reback battle could turn into a heated contest of race number alteration/time penalties and disqualifications. Let's hope they both have race belts and only wear the run numbers on the run. Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lessing

Bentley 4:19:56

http://www.GearforMultisport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [Kimbo215] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bentley has pulled out of the race - so have Amada Lovato - Micheal Lovato is racing. Anyone that picked Bentley has two days to make a new pick! Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bjorn

Badmann 4:21

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lessing

Badmann 4:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, new picks.

Lessing

Major 4:21:45

http://www.GearforMultisport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Monk - the Grogan/Reback battle could turn into a heated contest of race number alteration/time penalties and disqualifications. Let's hope they both have race belts and only wear the run numbers on the run. Z
Well I'll stay out of that one. I'm just making picks.
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reback aged up (Thank goodness)! I am surprised Monk didnt pick both the Grogans...a sentimental favorite!

my picks..

major/lessing (lake placid all over again)..4:15 major
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OKay here they are.... Gollnick and Bjorn 4:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bjorn

Badmann
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gary you and I have the same picks. You need to pick Badman's time as a tie breaker incase we are both right.
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lessing

Badman 4:16

Anyone know why the pros get a shorter transition run relative to the ag-ers. Not a big deal since I will not be finishing until they have showered, took a siesta and had a few pints with Mickey, but was just curious.

Peace,

RF
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [konaby2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
4:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bjorn

Badmann 4:27

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [Heavy D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
simon lessing

fee docherty 4:21
Quote Reply
Re: Florida 1/2 Picks - Win a pair of Mickey ears signed by the winners! [davidd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Davidd - you won the hat!!! - I could not find a good Mickey hat, so I had them sign a Florida 1/2 Ironman Hat. 5 people picked Simon and Natasha and your time of 4:22 was 1:17 off the mark. E-mail me your address and put it into the mail! Z
Quote Reply

Prev Next