Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Weight Loss program experiences? [lilystyx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ive been mixing it up with px90 snd other team beachbody dvds at home and crossfit at the gym, but even though workouts are between 40min-1 hr "only" find if tri training, hard to do a lot else, so did that all winter and now 1-2x a week only, and will do the same in oct I think
Fun, challenging, didnt get burned out and really saw results.
Quote Reply
Re: Weight Loss program experiences? [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try the Ideal Protein diet!! You drop the weight and then you can really train hard!! I used it and dropped 65 lbs over a year ago and have competed in over 5 im and placed in top 15 in 2 of them. It seemed to reset my metabolism. I am 54 years ols and tried all the diets and this worked best for me!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Weight Loss program experiences? [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weight Watchers really isn't accountability unless you count the public weekly weigh -in as "accountability.". I found Weight Watchers weekly meetings useless--it's nothing more than a public weigh-in, but your weight is secret. My best friend and I would go, weigh in and immediately leave. I could have weighed myself at home in my pajamas. While everyone is getting weighed, there's some talk about "tips" on dieting. but it's not really a program. The "fat" doctor I once went to had a program of medication; physical exam; weigh-in; discussion of diet; measurements; etc. Weight Watchers is a self directed diet with weekly weigh-ins. And if you do the on-line version, you don't do the public weigh-in.

I lost 70 lbs about 4 yrs ago and kept it off. No diets; no calorie counting; no fat doctors; no measuring food; no "points". I just made a lifestyle change--healthy food choices and exercise 5 days a week.

When I did diets and things like Weight Watchers, I lost some weight, but gained it all back and then some when I stopped the program. Nothing got me down to my current 112 lbs but lifestyle change. The best I did on Weight Watchers was 128.

The added bonus is there's no more stress--I don't live and die by the scale; by a point system; by calorie counting.
Quote Reply

Prev Next