Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

titillating race
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [paule] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for keeping us abreast of this situation.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dear, Lord! This is absurd. If some jackass from the ITU walks up to her with a ruler then IMO she shouldkick him in the balls or punch her in the mouth.
Last edited by: Pooks: Aug 7, 03 9:08
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I raced there on Sunday too and can report that the situation appears to be blown out of proportion after having looked at the problem(s) in real life.

All puns intended.

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think this emphasizes the point that tri officials are over zealous in enforcement. I would almost feel better if the guy intended to measure by hands and cubits or the expanding ruler in his pants than think that they were so power drunk as to be concerned with the rules to that degree.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would think that the sponsor would be pleased to have their logo Larger than expected... more advertising space, as it were.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do I apply to be the ITU's official boob measurer?

"Dang, I'll have to do it over again the ruler must have slipped. Shoot did it again, ......"

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is the exact reason why I can't race ITU. I'm afraid my sponsor might try and put a logo on the crotch of my racing shorts and get me disqualified.
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [AHub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Advertising space is the point of the rule AHub. Logo can't be larger than 5". Gotta keep appearances up, ya know. The fact that this happened is a travesty to Ms. Swallow, and an absolute abuse of power by that particular official(s?).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't trust any of them with measuring devices. These are the same people who couldn't measure the run portion of the Perth Olympic qualifying race back in 2000.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think they are "S T R E T C H I N G " their power. To make them "BIGGER" than they are. (Their powers that is!)

They need to simply re-write the rule! To be 5" screen on the uniform or whatever size they need. As long as you regulate the size of the screened logo prior to wearing then they would be good. Hard to believe that this is even a topic. What a bunch of goofs! Just my opinion.
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [Freedie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

That's the thing, the rule already states that the measurement applies to the garment off the athlete. She was in compliance with the rule as written. They're considering changing it to measure it on the athlete. Pathetic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So frickin sad...

If the logo is printed to the size requirments, then that should be it...

You cant regular the shape of a human body... What a bunch of F*ck heads...

Who the hell is running that show...
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [Solar + Monkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone else want to see a picture of the shirt in question?

I'm a runner pretending to be a Triathlete
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I notice that no-one is paying much attention to the penalties assessed on Jodie's lesser-known friend, Cindy Spitz. Why is Jodie getting all the public support and fanfare? I don't understand. . . (-:

-MK
Quote Reply
Re: titillating race [Farrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah sure...
Quote Reply