Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tacx trainers, anyone had any experience?
Quote | Reply
I have been looking at the Tacx I-magic trainer. Has anyone had any experience with these systems?

The Tacx CycleForce Flow Trainer announces the start of a new generation of Ergotrainers. Heart rate, power, speed, and pedalling frequency are measured and visualised on the modern display of the Flow computer. These training data provides an important instrument for targeting and improving physical fitness efficiently - resulting in optimum performance.

The Tacx i-Magic virtual reality bike trainer connects to a PC and operates via a USB interface on the handlebars. With the i-Magic you are able to produce your own programs, experience dynamic riding while feeling the resistance of the terrain and produce your own fitness test.
Quote Reply
Re: Tacx trainers, anyone had any experience? [txtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a tacx-basic this winter and have been very pleased. I wouldn't put too much faith in the accuracy of the power readings but who cares- it's all relative I suppose and you can still track your progress. It runs very quietly and has good "feel". Do a search on the forum and you will find quite a bit more info to help out.

robert
Quote Reply