Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone from the Princeton, NJ area?
Quote | Reply
Looking for pools to swim at....
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone from the Princeton, NJ area? [TargetGoingLong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's DeNuncio, at PU, check their rec times on the PU athletics website. This is also where PAM (princeton area masters) swims in the am.

There's the YMCA which has rec swimming hours in the morning, one hour at lunch, I think the afternoon also. This would be your cheapest, but also least flexible (or attractive option)

There's a great 25yrd pool at the North Princeton Shopping Center off Rt.206 near Montgomery in the health club associated with the princeton medical center...I believe they charge $15 per visit, or a superhigh annual membership fee for gym+pool. Their pool is great, open for rec swimming all the time, have lanes to yourself, but the price is steep. There's a masters swim group that swims here in the evenings, I forget their name.

In the summer, the princeton community pool opens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I swim at the Robert Wood Johnson center for Health in hamilton. It has 6 lanes 70 degress and lap swimming only it is a 10 minute drive from p'ton proper. I think they have a nominal fee for guests. I am a member and can set you up as a guest if you want.

Kevin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Princeton Fitness and Wellness on 206
Quote Reply