Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Team Javelin tri-suit
Quote | Reply
As a recent recipient, I thought I would rekindle the thread thanking the Javelin guys for putting this concept togeter and sending these out. I really like mine. Now, a question. How tight should these things fit? The legs on mine are as long as full cycling shorts, and when I tried to get on my bike last night, I noticed a little bit of material "bunching" around the zipper in a couple spots, and in the back around my neck, it wasn't 100% snug. But I don't know how much tighter it could get without me looking like a bigger dork and feeling constrained. Not sure how tight it should fit.

for the record, I am 6'0", 170. If it should be a little smaller, any team members want to trade their large for my XL?
Quote Reply
Re: Team Javelin tri-suit [Lamar Latrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I also wanted to say thanks, kuz my suit is awesome. I got a large even though I'm pretty small because I think they fit pretty small in general. Mine fits pretty well except for slightly long shorts section of the suit. I love it though. I think sugoi is on the money with this suit.

berndog
How did we all get sucked into this crazy sport anyway?!!
Quote Reply
Re: Team Javelin tri-suit [Lamar Latrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Myself and my significant other both got team uniforms from Team Javelin. The sizing for the full piece suits runs a bit small. If the tags are still attached you can exchange them and get a different size or order more if you like them that much.

Contact is Jeanne at the bottom of your letter that came in the package and she can help you out. We ordered some extras for the season to be on the safe side and exchanged one piece as well.

Good luck.
Quote Reply