Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where do I get those cool tufo accessories? Super Dave?
Quote | Reply
Hey Super Dave, I see all of these cool tufo accessories on the tufo page, neat stackable extenders, a cool bag that fits a spare tire, etc. But I can't find them for sale! not trisports, not nytro, not tri-zone. What's the deal? Where do I get them?

-Colin

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: Where do I get those cool tufo accessories? Super Dave? [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have seen the light. There is pretty much only glory cycles that has them online.

You can go to http://www.glorycycles.com/ and find most of what you're looking for. Not too sure about the wheel bag, though.

Increasing awareness for suffers of DGS (Diminished Gluteal Syndrome).
Quote Reply
Re: Where do I get those cool tufo accessories? Super Dave? [UCSD racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Not too sure about the wheel bag, though.

I only use Tufos for racing (road/tt) and not training so I don't typically need to carry a spare, but any saddle bag that can carry a tubular can carry a Tufo (both tubulars and tubular-clinchers). If you can not find a suitable saddle bag, most of the people I know that carry spares on training rides and such, simply fold the tire up as compact as possible to fit under the seat then use tape (black duct tape) to wrap the tire and a velcro cinch strap to hold it tight against the seat post/mast or flush under the seat.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply