Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Great sports weekend...
Quote | Reply
IMAZ yesterday, awesome finish to the Masters today and a very exciting finish in Paris-Roubaix...pretty cool, eh? Plus the weather was beautiful and I was able to get in solid swimming, biking and running workouts. The Pistons beat the Heat today, but the Red Sox lost two this weekend to the Blue Jays...I guess they are just playing possum. I generally don't like posts like this, but I am quite happy with the dual tv set-up I had going earlier today at a local sports bar (sport fan bliss) so I'm not going to worry about it.

Cheers,
Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Great sports weekend... [Harkin Banks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is a masters ? is it some kind of psuedo sport ? Or a TV game? I love real sports.

Dirt

ps screw the red sox long live the Cubs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Pistons beat the Heat today

You beat them without Shaq and Wade, and you call that a great day, sheeeeeeesh.

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree, great weekend. Terrific finish at The Masters. Chris DiMarco is one of the handful of guys I root for other than Tiger - great to see him hang in there and force a playoff. Man, was that shot by Tiger on 16th unbelieveable or what? Best part was seeing Hefty have to put the Green Jacket on Tiger - I'm sure he loved that!

Paris-Roubaix was great! It would have been cool to see Hincapie win, but Boonen's a monster. There's no stopping that guy right now. I guess Lance was wrong when he said Boonen might be overestimating his ability after he left Postal for Quick Step.

And congrats to everyone who finished IMAZ yesterday! Sounds like a lot of people had a great day.

Best part - In between watching all of the above on the tube and pc, I still managed to fit in a little 50m bike, 7.5m run, 50m bike, 7.5m run brick!
Quote Reply