Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where is my Renn Disc???
Quote | Reply
Has anyone been able to contact Frank in the last two weeks? I have a race coming up and have no rear wheel right now. I have called and sent emails, but no response.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply
Re: Where is my Renn Disc??? [Styk33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Jay,

I spoke with Frank yesterday and it seems they had some storms roll through and messed up the telephone lines for awhile. You should be able to get him now. Good luck with your race.

Craig
Quote Reply
Re: Where is my Renn Disc??? [craig16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okie-dokie. I called just before posting and it just rang and rang. I will call again in a few minutes.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

Quote Reply
Re: Where is my Renn Disc??? [Styk33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got in contact with Frank, most likely from this thread. Thank you for your assistance.

Reverend Dr. Jay

Quote Reply